Saturday 14 July 2012

That Day Which I Never Forget

That Day was to calm and silent,Our school summer holidays were going on and as others i was too just watching T.V and then i changed the channel and i saw a news then someone Died and people all over the world just crying.I was so Amazed that who died Today? Then i came to know that who died ?,I dont know about him but I just Hear about his popularity and i never try to search about that person But on that day i searched About that Great personality And came to know about his Great work in The Field of Entertainmment.That Black Day was June 25,2009.

One of the famous Entertainer of the world leave us alone.That was One & only our Michael Joseph Jackson.  The News of his death just shocked everyone,All the fans of MJ became Motionless. Some of them suicide and Some of them try to kill them self. Slowly-Slowly I Try to search more thing about MJ.On that time i dont have pc or net connection so i simply visit our near by cafe whose Name is International cafe. There i try to search Songs And videos related to MJ. I found that the style of his dance was too unique and that was not too easy too. Also the way of his singing and the Songs made by him Have some sense. Now a days so many singers are there who sings but there is no meaning of there songs.so really i hate that type of singers. I love to hear Mj's on daily basis.

Slowly-Slowly my research on MJ going on and i Got all the Information regarding MJ. Now i try to Learn dance like him bt it was too difficult to practice it and learn it so i try to Learn it with the help of his Videos. I became passionate about that form of dancing. Also i won  a prize on a annual function of my school due to my performance as Best Performance in the school.

 

 

Now coming to point its almost two months after MJ's death But on news channels all the news were about MJ. that how he died and who is responsible for his Death.All that shows stardom Of MJ or The impact Of Mj on the world.

some of the Best songs of Mj are:

Thriller 

You Rock My World  

Ghost Full version

Black Or White 

They Don't Care About Us 

Smooth Criminal 

Scream 

Bad 

We Are The World 

Heal The World 

Earth Song 

These are some of the best songs ever by Mj and i must say that all the song of MJ are SUPERB.by watching all these videos i try to copy some steps but failed to do that and them i try my best to Learn this Art of MJ and finally I Learned some steps of MJ. Finally i do it myself and perform it on stage among 1000 people and Got an award there too. I just simply mix Bollywood steps and MJ STEPS to make it perfect. here is My Video of Mj style and bollywood style which I Performed on 4th April,2011.

 

 I Uploaded it to you tube if u like it Then pls feel free to comment and like on youtube here is the link for YOU TUBE

Click Here to Like 


 Now After 3 Years Of MJ's Death I Feel that He is not Dead,He will be always Alive In our Hearts To Rock Our World.........

What Do u think Must Share Ur views If u too are Mj's Fan

Thanks For Ur Support Frnds..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment